EBN; PRACSIS; Teagasc – the Agriculture and Food Development Authority
The CommBeBiz project is funded by the European Commission, Horizon 2020, KBBE Programme and worked with partners at all stages of their ideas and research development to enable more effective and speedier transfer of knowledge to the marketplace, to policy-players and for the public good.
CommBeBiz provided a bridge from bioeconomy research to business, and for social innovation. CommBeBiz targeted five specialist bioeconomy segments: Food, Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry, and Biotechnology.
A range of support actions was available to all EU funded bioeconomy projects depending on the needs and preferences of individual project partners.
- Networking: Become a member of a specialist segment with contacts along the value chain (from producer to consumer) and opportunities to develop new ideas for new projects.
- Visibility for your project through publications and case studies (jointly produced with you and your project).
- Training & Capacity Development in Research & Business Communication – through webinars and face-to-face sessions with experts with experience of EU research.
- Assessment of the market and social innovation potential of your ideas and research outcomes by technology transfer and innovation experts.
- Business Coaching – the CommBeBiz Awards selects 15 projects per year to receive an individual action plan towards to achieve investor readiness or excellence in social innovation.
- Meet/Match with industry, entrepreneurs and policy-players - at our face-to-face events and online.